The Öhlins 30mm Cartridge Kit.
The latest Road & Track 30mm front fork cartridge kit from Öhlins is based on experience gained from World Supersport and Superstock Championships. It doesn't matter if you are heading for a National Roadracing title or if you are taking your bike to the local race track. The latest 30mm cartridge kit will give you loads of performance, stable damping characteristics and fantastic comfort. Greater surface area translates into more control and less negative pressure on the back side of the piston virtually eliminates cavitation commonly found on other brands of cartridge kits.
The Öhlins 30mm cartridge kit has a unique design with compression damping and adjuster on the left leg and rebound damping and adjuster on the right leg - i.e. all adjustments are on the top of the forks together, with the spring preload adjusters; one of the new improvements over the 25mm cartridge kit.
Up until now, the Öhlins 30mm cartridge kit hasn't had a great deal of test data available. However throughout the 2010 AMA season, more data has become available to make the 30mm kit a clear favorite over the previous 25mm cartridge kit. More details are available through Witchkraft Motorsports and their technical services provided with your purchase.
- Includes complete internal cartridge.
- New 30mm compression pistons, new 30mm rebound pistons, new piston rings, new shims, complete set of one-way valves and new washers.
- Easier setting changes made for individual preferences.
- One adjuster per side.
- Recommended track settings included.
- External rebound damping and compression damping.
- External spring preload adjusters (one per side).
- Your choice in spring rate (based on your weight and preference).
- Same 25mm fork springs that are on the R&T forks.
- Works with stock fork sliders and bottoms, so they are Supersport legal in nearly all regions.